The JJC Library offers online reference appointments! You can book a variety of different sessions. Below are the descriptions of the different types of sessions available:
- General Library Help (15 minutes)
- Book this session for help with any number of Library related issues.
- Intro to Library Research (20 minutes)
- This session will help you get started with library research specific to your assignment.
- Advanced Research Help (35 minutes)
- This session is for help with advanced research for a specific assignment. Book this session if you have alreayd done some library research and are having difficulty finding the number or type of sources you need related to your topic.
- Library Instruction Session (30 minutes)
- This session would be in place of in-person instruction for a class. Please specify if you are requesting synchronous or asynchronous session. If asynchronous, date and time should reflect when you would like recording complete. Requires minimum 48 hours notice. Assigned Librarian will be in touch to determine specifics of session.
- Setting up Library Resources in Canvas (30 minutes)
- Assistance with identifying and developing stable links to library resources in Canvas courses.
Appointments may be shorter or longer than stated depending on patron needs and Librarian availability. All appointments will take place in Zoom. You will receive a link to your appointment in your confirmation email.
Online appointments are currently only available to JJC Students, Faculty, and Staff. You are required to register with your JJC email address to book an appointment.